If you’ve reached the point where you’re ready to become a pilot, then it’s time to make a decision where you’ll undergo your training. Take a moment to imagine your ideal aviation school. Would you like the location be Abuja? Which flying school there would give you the best start in your pilot career? Here are our top picks for Abuja’s best aviation schools.
Moreover, these schools will be beneficial to you if you want to build a career as more than just a pilot, flight crew, as well as have a pilot license to fly a passenger airliner.
The majority of courses at these aviation schools are priced at ₦50,000. And according to the internet site, just the school expenses for pilot training might cost up to eight million Naira. This is an estimate, however it should not exceed that amount.
Only those who meet the FAA’s requirements can obtain a private pilot’s license. To become a certified airline pilot, you must complete at least 40 hours of flight training and 1500 hours of flight time.
TOP BEST AVIATION SCHOOLS IN ABUJA: FEES AND LOCATIONS
We’ve compiled a list of the best aviation schools in Abuja, along with course descriptions, costs, and contact information.
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AVIATION & SHIPPING TECHNOLOGY, NIGERIA
Nigeria’s International Institute of Aviation & Shipping Technology is a well-known flight institution. Airport operations, airport security & air traffic management, aviation management & administration, air cargo & aviation safety management are among the courses offered by the school.
Their address is at suite C, 102 Vina Wing Banex Plaza, Wuse Zone 2, Abuja FCT Nigeria. Once you have some concerns, please contact them at 08038588516 or 07032590317, or email them at email@example.com.
Visit their website at http://iastnigeria.webs.com/ to discover as much about them.
Some of their training programmes and fees are shown below:
- ₦100,000 to ₦180,000 for aviation management and administration
- Management of shipping and petroleum = ₦120,000
- ₦100,000 for transportation and logistics management
- Ticketing and Reservations = ₦200,000
- Health, Safety, and the Environment Course = ₦100,000
- Shipping and Logistics Management = ₦100,000
- The fees of ₦150,000–₦200,000 for aviation security
- ₦150,000–₦200,000 for airline operations
- Aviation Safety & the Environment = ₦120,000 – ₦200,000
- Aviation World & Airline Traffic Operations has fee at ₦100,000
MISH AVIATION FLYING SCHOOL
Another notable institution is Mish Aviation Flying School, which offers a variety of flight training programmes in aircraft operation and administration, aviation personnel, domestic schedule operation, and charter.
They are associated with Ghana’s Mish Aviation Flying School. They’ve preserved their brilliance over the years, achieving the highest bar for educating pilots from many countries and perspectives.
Mish Aviation Flying School is situated in Abuja and their location is at Block 4, Flat 1, Gwaram Close, Off Abakaliki Street, Garki Area 3, Abuja FCT Nigeria. Their phone number is 07043371122, and you can reach them there.
Their website may be found at http://www.mishaviation.com, and they can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLEGE OF AVIATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
College of Aviation & Management Studies is a leading flight training business in Abuja that provides FAA-approved pilot training and certifications.
This Nigerian-based training college also provided a broad array of aviation and management programs to help pilots advance their careers. This school supplied you with high-quality instruction.
The college location in Abuja is at Suite 209 Chatti Plaza, Sapele Street, Off Samuel Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki Area 2, Abuja FCT Nigeria whilst also their contact details is 08034133196
They are also located at 124, Ojuelegba Road, Ajegunle, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
CONCEPT TRAINING COLLEGE OF AVIATION
A further noteworthy aviation school in Abuja is Concept Training College of Aviation Studies Nigeria, which offers diploma training opportunities in subjects like aviation technology, air navigation, and aviation management.
Suite 17, Block B, Powa Plaza, Nyanya, Abuja, FCT Nigeria is where they are located. You can also reach them by phone at 08038179788, or 07033928676.
MIDAS FLYING TRAINING SCHOOL
Mida flying training school is the last but not least on our list of the best aviation schools in Abuja.
This recognized aviation school provides a diploma program as well as training consulting services, including aviation management programs and a variety of other courses.
Mida Flying Training School is located on the fifth floor of NACRDB Plaza in Abuja’s Central Business District. You can reach them at this number: 0803 452 3944.
AVIATION SCHOOLS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Aviation colleges provide a variety of educational opportunities, and many schools offer something more than pilot training. Airport administration, aircraft engineering, air traffic control, and flight stewardship are all options for students. Most programmes, on the other hand, concentrate on aircraft piloting.
WHY GO FOR AN AVIATION SCHOOL?
A degree from one of the leading aviation schools has a number of personal and career advantages. The following are five typical explanations why students enroll in flight school:
- A degree is the most reliable route to a career in aviation. As such, pilots are required to complete professional flying training.
- An aviation curriculum prepares you for a career as a pilot by teaching you the technical skills and knowledge you’ll need. Students gain knowledge of aircraft operation, aviation law, and meteorological conditions.
- A bachelor’s degree in aviation provides advanced abilities that allow graduates to pursue a wider range of occupations with higher pay possibilities. Extra advanced degrees, on average, result in higher average salaries.
- Many aviation programs collaborate with leading airlines as well as the other employers in the industry. Enlisting in these schools can provide students with a bigger network of connections and more job chances after they graduate.
- Also, aviation programs equip learners for a variety of licenses and certifications that are necessary for pilot professions. Advanced certification can also help you get a better job.
Many people aspire to fly planes, helicopters, and other aircraft, which is a goal that can be realized by enrolling in an aviation school. Pilots are answerable for the whole operation of the airplane, from monitoring fuel to making travel arrangements, in addition to flying planes. They frequently work irregular schedules and fly all over the world.
Airlines pilots get an average pay of ₦500,000 due to the great level of responsibility that comes with flying a plane. This worth, however, fluctuates depending on the education and amount of training received, making attendance at a good school crucial.
The best aviation schools in Abuja are featured in this article. These are the institutions that we believe will provide you with the optimum training for becoming a pilot in Nigeria.
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
How can I have admission into the school
Please I want to know more about the school of aviation in Abuja, the requirements, courses offered, duration of courses and how one can inroll