The Honda Accord Crosstour is arguably the most elegant and upscale crossover available today. It works well for both leisure activities with the family and as a fashionable piece of equipment for many. The Crosstour is amazing for the class it always brings to the table. It is also notable for being a car among automobiles, or a crossover among crossovers, if you will. The 2015 Honda Crosstour hits a good balance between handling prowess and riding smoothness. Moreover, the vehicle has great safety and dependability ratings and offers a lot of passenger room. You might have found the perfect page if you’re thinking about buying this car. The pricing of Honda Crosstour vehicles in Nigeria at the moment will be highlighted in this article.
PRICES OF HONDA CROSSTOUR IN NIGERIA
Honda Crosstour vehicles are still on the market despite the fact that production of these vehicles ceased many years ago. Due to the brand’s recent development, items sold as Tokunbo (foreign used) or Second-hand (Nigerian used) are likewise in excellent condition. But how much does the model actually run? We’ll narrow our search to only Tokunbo and Nigerian Crosstours for the scope of this article. The reason is that the Nigerian market has a lot of those things on hand.
PRICES OF FOREIGN USED HONDA CROSSTOUR
Here are the prices of Honda Crosstour in Nigeria (Tokunbo):
- Honda Accord Crosstour 2011 cost from ₦3,500,000 – ₦7,500,000
- Honda Accord Crosstour 2012 cost from ₦4,000,000 – ₦6,500,000
- Honda Accord Crosstour 2013 cost from ₦6,000,000 – ₦8,000,000
- Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L-AWD 2013 cost from ₦6,800,000 – ₦8,500,000
- Honda Accord Crosstour 2014 cost from ₦6,500,000 – ₦9,000,000
- Honda Accord Crosstour 2014 EX cost from ₦8,500,000 – ₦10,000,000
- Honda Accord Crosstour 2015 cost from ₦7,000,000 – ₦10,000,000
PRICES OF NIGERIAN LOCALLY-USED HONDA CROSSTOUR
The costs for locally sourced Honda Crosstour vehicles in the country are listed below:
- Honda Accord Crosstour 2012 cost from ₦4,000,000 – ₦5,000,000
- Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L AWD 2012 cost from ₦3,900,000 – ₦5,000,000
- Honda Accord Crosstour 2013 cost from ₦4,000,000 – ₦6,000,000
AN OVERVIEW OF THE HONDA CROSSTOUR CARS
The Honda Crosstour is a high-end crossover SUV with the appearance of a 5-door station wagon from the outside. The Front-Wheel Drive and the All-Wheel Drive are two of its variations. Although it has a 3.5-liter V6 engine, it can also operate, especially with the front-wheel drive, with a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine. It shares a family tree with the Accord Acura TL and was the Venza’s main rival for a while.
The 2013 model, which included various modifications, was released on the market before the year officially began. The initial V6 and 5-speed automatic versions were replaced by an Earth Dreams V6 engine that was much more potent and fuel-efficient, along with a 6-speed automatic transmission. Its measurements are 195.8 in. (4,973 mm) in length, 74.7 in. (1,897 mm), and 65.7 in (1,669 mm).
The standard Crosstour design includes a two-row seating layout and can accommodate 4 people, including the driver, in comfort. A motif that has seen in more recent versions was introduced during the 2013 refurbishment. The fuel economy of V6 vehicles has increased, reaching an EPA-estimated 20/30/23 mpg (city/highway/combined) for front-wheel drive and 19/28/22 mpg for all-wheel drive.
The driver’s seat has a 10-way superpower (2-way lumbar) adjustment on the inside. This allows you to see the gorgeously positioned auto-dimming rearview mirror, which is now a standard feature on all grades. Naturally, as to be expected, the car is completely equipped. It has a good music system, an excellent air conditioning system, alloy wheels, remarkably stable tires, a touchscreen, a USB connector, and many more amenities.
WHAT THE HONDA CROSSTOUR HAS TO OFFER YOU
You should be aware of a few extremely significant things that can also pique your interest in this crossover SUV.
- Comfortable: You’ll appreciate the spaciousness among other things. Believe me when I say that many SUVs and crossovers have quite cramped interiors despite having a big outside. The Crosstour is an exception to this. Actually, it was designed to meet your requirements and produce a cozy atmosphere away from home.
- Exclusivity: Maybe you’re one of the Nigerians who prefers not to drive too-mass made cars. This might be the perfect fit for you. In Nigeria, there aren’t many Crosstour owners. An owner receives some sort of value and exclusivity from this.
- High Performance: The powerful V6 engine is a popular option for numerous factors. It performs well and is both strong and durable. You ought to understand what I mean if you are familiar with vehicles. Its 3.5-ltr engine also qualifies it as an economical vehicle.
- Style: Making SUVs and Crossovers that are as captivating to look at is frequently a challenge for automakers. This one is a no-brainer, from the inner elegance to the external contours and lines.
You can want your vehicle to include extra features like a monitoring system, anti-lock brakes, standard airbags, and other things.
DRAWBACKS OF HONDA CROSSTOUR
You might not like the following features of Honda Crosstour vehicles:
- Many people think the Crosstour’s price is a little bit excessive.
- The rarity of the vehicle makes parts for it rather pricey as well.
- This vehicle is a crossover rather than a typical SUV. The same tough performance you get from a Highlander, Prado, 4Runner, and the others might be too much to ask for.
The Honda Crosstour is a stylish mid-size crossover SUV; it is one car you can’t help but stare at. Since its creation, it has evolved along with the times, embracing designs and conveniences that meet the needs of the user. This car excels both as an attractive piece of transportation and for leisurely family outings. The Crosstour is outstanding because of the level of quality it always provides. It stands out as a vehicle among vehicles, or a crossover among crossovers, if you will.
The Honda Crosstour is a high-end vehicle that deserves the respect that comes with the Honda name. I think the facts in this article will assist you in getting your ideal car if you’re thinking about purchasing this vehicle.