Kia Motors has established itself as one of the top vehicle manufacturers in Nigeria. The company took the country by force with its inexpensive luxury automobile substitute. They were successful in persuading auto enthusiasts that they would buy a luxury vehicle with all the necessary characteristics. The fact that these consumers do not pay a hefty price for these autos is most essential. It’s possible that most motorists are unaware that Kia Motors is among the best. The car brand is renowned for building some of the most durable vehicles despite being far less expensive than cars from other companies. This must be one of the factors influencing how many Nigerians choose to drive. The pricing of brand-new, Tokunbo, and locally-owned Kia cars in Nigeria are completely reviewed below.
KIA CARS PRICES IN NIGERIA (2023)
Are you considering purchasing a Kia maufactured vehicle but are unsure on how to proceed? You have therefore arrived at the appropriate page. In this section, we’ll examine Kia car pricing in Nigeria. These costs vary, contingent on the model, be it new or used. Where can you buy Kia cars in Nigeria? Interestingly, Kia has numerous offices and retail locations across the country. This article will feature a few of the brand’s brand-new models. There are numerous Tokunbo choices as well as locally used Kia vehicles in Nigeria.
PRICES OF BRAND NEW KIA CARS IN NIGERIA
Are you seeking a novel experience? Then choose the stock Kia vehicles. The price list for Kia vehicles throughout the nation is shown below:
- Kia Rio cost ₦7,800,000 – ₦8,500,000
- Kia Optima cost ₦13,000,000 – ₦15,000,000
- Kia Picanto cost ₦6,500,000 – ₦8,500,000
- Kia Sportage cost ₦14,000,000 – ₦16,000,000
PRICES OF FOREIGN USED (TOKUNBO) KIA CARS IN NIGERIA
Below is the view of how much foreign used Kia cars cost in the country:
- Kia Sportage EX 2015 cost from ₦5,000,000 – ₦7,000,000
- Kia Sportage 2.0 L 4WD 2012 cost from ₦5,000,000 – ₦7,000,000
- Kia Sportage 2007 cost from ₦3,000,000 – ₦4,000,000
- Kia Sportage 1.6 GDi 2005 cost from ₦2,500,000 – ₦3,500,000
- Kia Sorento 2011 cost from ₦4,800,000 – ₦6,000,000
- Kia Soul 2010 cost from ₦2,700,000 – ₦4,000,000
- Kia Mohave 2011 cost from ₦4,000,000 – ₦6,000,000
- Kia Optima 2012 cost from ₦3.,800,000 – ₦6,500,000
- Kia Optima 2013 cost from ₦3,500,000 – ₦6,000,000
- Kia Spectra 2008 cost from ₦1,700,000 – ₦3,000,000
- Kia Sorento 3.5 V6 2005 cost from ₦2,500,000 – ₦3,500,000
- Kia Cerato 1.5 CRDi 2009 cost from ₦1,500,000 – ₦3,000,000
- Kia Rondo EX 2009 cost from ₦2,600,000 – ₦3,800,000
- 2010 Kia Soul cost from ₦2,700,000 to ₦4,000,000
PRICES OF NIGERIAN USED KIA CARS
Here is a list of prices for used Kia cars in Nigeria or locally:
- Kia Sportage 2.0 4×4 Automatic 2015 cost from ₦5,700,000 – ₦7,000,000
- Kia Sorento 2005 cost from ₦750,000 – ₦1,950,000
- Kia Sportage 2.0 4×4 Automatic 2013 cost from ₦3,500,000 – ₦5,500,000
- Kia SOUL + 2014 cost from ₦1,900,000 – ₦2,500,000
- Kia Rio 1.1 CRDi 2014 cost from ₦1,500,000 – ₦2,500,000
- Kia Sportage 2007 cost from ₦1,350,000 – ₦1,800,000
- Kia Rio 2001 cost from ₦580,000 – ₦900,000
- Kia Picanto 2010 cost from ₦900,000 – ₦1,500,000
AN OVERVIEW OF KIA CARS
What you need to know about Kia automobiles is as follows. It is clear that the Kia name is here to stay. With a variety of models in its lineup, the company has repeatedly shown that it is prepared to battle the fierce competition in the sector. Moreover, it is quickly evolving into a corporate preference for many businesses, particularly banks. Saloon cars, SUVs, compact SUVs, and even trucks are among its model options.
We can’t reasonably review all of the current Kia models, so let’s look at some of their idiosyncrasies. Saloons, Crossovers, and SUVs will be the only vehicle types we focus on.
ADVANTAGE OF DRIVING KIA CARS
You’ll enjoy the following features of Kia vehicles:
- Beauty both inside and out. Particularly the most recent models, the Kia brand truly has a lot of style. This is one characteristic that distinguishes the brand from others in its league.
- Affordability. Kia appears to be one of the least expensive brands available in its class.
- Efficiency. The brand is really effective as well. It’s excellent for use by individuals, businesses, and even families. With this, you can never go wrong.
- Added Features. A Kia is a wonderful vehicle to have around. The features range from fantastic vehicle seats and a pigeon space to the stereo system, AC, GPS, and other outstanding functions.
DRAWBACKS OF DRIVING KIA CARS
The following are some possible downsides of Kia automobiles:
- It’s an incredible car, but there are a lot of things about it that you might not like. The brand’s reputation for durability is firstly “not so good.” It is not as strong as some of the leading brands out there.
- The “not so good” fuel efficiency is another thing to be on the lookout for. It is reasonable compared to many brands, yet it ought to be mentioned. These and other aspects of the public’s perception of automobiles not built in Japan, Germany, Europe, or America make up some of the disadvantages associated with the brand.
Kia automotive brand swept over Nigeria since it was introduced less than two decades ago. Hyundai was founded in 1998, as the parent company. The arrival of Kia Motors in Nigeria coincided with a boom in the automotive sector. Everyone only desired to have one or more vehicles. I can personally attest that they have enjoyed good fortune over time.
In South Korea, Kia Motors comes in second place only to Hyundai Motors as the largest automaker. Despite this, both production channels are almost intertwined in terms of ownership and management, with each controlling sizable portions of the equity of the other. Similarities between the models of the two brands’ brands practically make this link quite clear in their designs.
A less expensive alternative to what appeared to be luxury cars was one fantastic thing that the Kia brand introduced to Nigeria at the time. In comparison to what one might classify as major exotic brands, its models were marginally less expensive. Many people think that this also reflects on the brand’s quality. That assertion, however, might have been refuted by the amazing things Kia has given us over the years.