Mercedes-Benz GLK is a small luxury model among crossover sports utility vehicles. This car brand is popular because of its powerful engine. We all absolutely love Benz, don’t we? Your choice is supported by a number of factors, including the brand’s imposing emblem and its incredibly epic products. Picking a vehicle manufacturer that has abused the market more recently is really challenging. Despite the simplicity of the cars, their originality, ingenuity, and most importantly, their car’s efficiency, are what really set them apart.
The GLK 350, one of the brand’s iconic models, is described in this article. Here, we’ll examine the compact SUV’s essential features and the price at which it can be purchased.
PRICES OF FOREIGN USED (TOKUNBO OR BELGIUM) GLK 350 IN NIGERIA
Mercedes-Benz is still one of the most well-known brands in the automobile industry. They are among the most expensive as well. Yes, the GL 350 is not inexpensive. The GLK 350’s production was stopped in 2015, yet the car is still a top pick in the class of compact luxury SUVs.
Here are the current pricing for several GLK 350 models in their foreign-used variants on the market:
- 2010 & 2011: ₦7.5 million – ₦9 million
- 2012 & 2013: ₦8.2 million – ₦11 million
- 2014 & 2015: ₦12 million – ₦16 million
The GLK 350 continues to be one of the most well-liked luxury SUVs on the market, and local dealers now have a far better selection of them. Foreign-made used cars typically cost more than domestically produced models.
PRICES OF NIGERIAN USED MERCEDES-BENZ GLK 350 (2023)
It’s amazing to see a little, elegant SUV still have such rockiness and strength as the GLK 350. Secondhand cars have recently dominated the Nigerian automotive market. It is important to keep in mind that various vehicle classes can occasionally be just as effective, less expensive, and somewhat simpler to obtain. Moreover, many might not be as elegantly finished as the foreign-used version.
The availability of the locally manufactured GLK 350 has usually increased and grown more widespread in Nigeria’s auto market.
Here are current GLK 350 prices in Nigeria for locally-owned vehicles:
- 2010 & 2011: ₦5 million – ₦6 million
- 2012 & 2013: ₦6 million – ₦7 million
- 2014 & 2015: ₦8 million – ₦12 million
THINGS YOU WILL LIKE ABOUT THE GLK 350
The Mercedes GLK 350 has a number of qualities and features that we find appealing.
- Elegant design: This shouldn’t be a surprise for Mercedes Benz users. Mercedes is quite difficult to beat when it comes to elegant designs, as the GLK 350 once more demonstrates. Although it doesn’t have many eye-catching elements, its understated elegance will compel viewers to gaze again and again. It ranks as one of the most imposing luxury SUVs available from the manufacturer.
- Beautiful interior: You will undoubtedly enjoy the inside of the GLK 350 if you value a car’s interior as one of its most important features. The models from 2014 and 2015 stand out among the rest because to their charming and attractive features. Additionally, all of the models feature straightforward gauges.
- Strong engine performance: This is arguably one of the most notable characteristics of the majority of Mercedes cars. The GLK 450 boasts impressively good engine performance with powerful engine options, like the majority of other Mercedes automobiles.
- Comfortable: No matter if you are the driver or a passenger in the GLE 350, you can count on complete comfort. You may be sure of comfort when driving thanks to the well-cushioned seats that are upholstered in lovely, soft fabrics.
- Easy handling: Mercedes-Benz vehicles have distinguished themselves as some of the best-handling automobiles. All GLE 350 versions handle precisely and steadily, and they all balance perfectly on the road.
- Durable: It is simple to understand why the GLE 350 has such a high second-hand value given the way it is constructed. Mercedes vehicles are extremely durable, so you shouldn’t anticipate frequent trips to the repair.
THINGS YOU MAY NOT LIKE ABOUT THE MERCEDES-BENZ GLK 350
Everything that is advantageous also has drawbacks. The GLK 350 is not an exception in this situation. The car’s disadvantages are listed below:
- Expensive: Mercedes is one of the priciest car brands, and it doesn’t seem like that will change anytime soon. They are quite expensive to purchase, even though they promise unbeatable value for the money in terms of comfort, effectiveness, durability, and overall performance.
- High cost of maintenance: In addition to being relatively expensive to purchase, the GLE 350 is also quite expensive to maintain, regardless of the model. This is primarily due to the pricey and limited availability of their spare components.
Here are other things you should know about Mercedes GLK 350.
The GLK 350 is crafted on the C-Class platform. It boasts a classy 3.5-liter V6 engine that provides rapid acceleration and 18 mpg on average when using premium fuel. While cruising, the ride security is strong and tranquil, but the low-speed driving is a little unsettling.
The GLK is agile but lacks brilliance when pushed to its limits. A commanding view out through the big windows is provided by the high, vertical seating position. The front seats have excellent form and stability. The narrow doorsills and little legroom in the back further restrict entry.
Compared to many other Mercedes-Benz models, the controls in the GLK 350 models are better, although some of them are still not placed perfectly logically. The 2013 model’s inside may have used a little tweaking, but it would have been a big improvement. The new V6 engine offers better fuel efficiency overall, up to 21 mpg, and more opulent interior materials.
That’s the view of the current prices of Mercedes GLK 350 in Nigeria. Although we make every effort to keep the information on this website accurate and current. However, some of the information presented here may not match what is available on the market.