The Range Rover Sport is a mid-size premium SUV under the popular brand of Land Rover. This vehicle will provide you with a smooth ride, strong engine options, and a wonderful interior. This car is a fantastic choice, even though the range rover has a big list of standard infotainment amenities. This nearly flawless jeep is the epitome of comfort and style put together. The Range Rover Sports explains it all, whether you’re in the driver’s seat or the passenger one.
How much does Range Rover Sport cost now in Nigeria? Given the numerous disputes around the prices of this road boss, it is crucial to examine closely what they sell for on the market. We will take into account the costs associated with the models and discuss the reasons behind pricing variances.
PRICES OF RANGE ROVER SPORT IN NIGERIA (BRAND NEW)
Most likely, the price of this SUV is the major contentious matter. Despite the fact that its features are fantastic and user-friendly, some individuals still think its price is too high for the market. Range Rover Sport continues to dominate Nigeria’s market for SUVs despite its expensive pricing.
You can order a brand-new Range Rover Sport in Nigeria, either straight from the manufacturers or through wholesalers. The most recent model is priced between ₦66 and ₦90 million.
PRICES OF FOREIGN USED (TOKUNBO) RANGE ROVER SPORT IN NIGERIA
- Range Rover Sport 2006 – 2008: ₦4,000,000 – ₦9,000,000
- Range Rover Sport 2009 – 2012: ₦6,000,000 – ₦18,000,000
- Range Rover Sport 2013 – 2016: ₦10,000,000 – ₦50,000,000
It should be mentioned that there are a few reasons for the discrepancy in these pricing. This covers the manufacturing year, currency exchange rate, and tariff for customs clearance. These all depend on the nation from which the SUV is being imported.
PRICES OF NIGERIAN USED RANGE ROVER SPORT IN NIGERIA
- Range Rover Sport 2006 – 2008: ₦3 million – ₦7 million
- Range Rover Sport 2009 – 2012: ₦4.5 million – ₦10 million
The price variance of the locally used copies of the brand is influenced by a number of factors, very much like the foreign used versions of the brand. The considerations include the vehicle’s condition, fuel efficiency, production year, and other comparable factors.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE RANGE ROVER SPORT
The Range Rover Sports is one of the SUVs that can accommodate practically any necessity. This excellent car blends luxury with comfort, a comfortable ride, and strong performance. This sedan is basically a modified version of the aging Land Rover LR3, despite its designation. People have chosen this sedan because of its improved handling and more efficient on-road performance.
There are two model options for the Range Rover Sport, both of which come equipped with a potent v8 5.0-litre engine that generates 375 horsepower and 375 pound-feet of torque. The supercharged model’s V8 has an amazing 510 horsepower and 461 lb-ft of torque, though.
The sedan also offers top-tier features that enhance handling and body control. This system has a two-speed transfer case and permanent four-wheel drive. It has a locking center differential that is electronically controlled and automatically distributes available torque to both driving axles as necessary. The Terrain Response System on the Range Rover Sport guarantees that the driver will be capable of completing almost any off-road duty.
The dual nature capability of the Range Rover Sport is excellent both on and off the road. This efficient car needs the kind of power that its strong engine provides, and the luxurious interior delivers.
FEATURES OF RANGE ROVER SPORT
The Range Rover Sport has the following qualities that you should appreciate:
- Powerful V8 Engine. In order to operate as efficiently as possible, you would anticipate a powerful car to have a powerful engine, and the Range Rover Sport doesn’t let you down. It comes with a powerful v8 engine. The most recent model even has a breathtaking supercharged v8 engine with more horsepower.
- Fuel-Saving Diesel Engine. The Range Rover Sport doesn’t get the best fuel efficiency. Nevertheless, given its high efficiency level and potent engine, the brand deserves some credit for its fuel efficiency. It is predicted that the 2017 model would achieve an impressive 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway. You can count on a strong workhorse thanks to the average available torque of 443 pound-feet.
- Beauty. A quick glimpse at this SUV is all it takes to recognize its extraordinary beauty. You can’t help but be in awe of The Range, from its domineering appearance to its beautifully crafted interior. The most recent model is sportier because it is a little bit shorter than the standard Range. The choice is a gorgeous set of 22-inch wheels.
- Excellent Safety Features. Although it has a sumptuous appearance, the Range Rover Sport nonetheless has incredible safety features. This includes lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring, advance tow assistance, and autonomous braking. Range Rover Sport should be one of your top picks if you place a high importance on safety when choosing a vehicle.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE ABOUT THE RANGE ROVER SPORT
- Expensive. This car is adored by all; the cost is the primary drawback. The SUV is not a budget-friendly vehicle, whether it is brand new, imported, or locally used. However, you can be sure that a Range Rover will provide you the most value for your money.
- Some SUV models are not gas-efficient. Better fuel efficiency is exclusive to newer models.
- The cost of maintenance is very high.
The Range Rover Sport is a tough competitor if you’re looking for a sizable, high-end SUV that delivers powerful performance, exceptional comfort, and an exciting driving experience. The third-generation Range Rover Sport offers just what consumers shopping for a luxury SUV want. This vehicle offers more sophisticated appearance, better onboard technology, and a host of upcoming changes. It maintains its sophistication while maintaining a competitive advantage over its larger Range Rover sister thanks to the Sport drives. The vehicle offers a wide range of gasoline, diesel, and effective plug-in hybrid engines. This as well as the lavish levels of comfort and elegance will be to your liking. Although costs have unavoidably increased, the Range Rover Sport is still among the best high-end SUVs available. The price of a Range Rover Sports at the moment was highlighted in this article.